NEXT COURSE STARTS APRIL 29th, 2019!
Is this Masterclass right for you?
Let me answer this way. I’m looking to work with eager coaches, professionals just starting to get their business off the ground, perhaps made it through some coaching courses, yet still struggle to attract a steady flow of clients, sign them up, and put the money in the bank without killing yourself.
I’m talking about coaches with incomes of less than $100,000 per year.
This Masterclass is for those of you willing and ready to double or even triple your coaching income.
If you’re currently eking out $50,000 a year, then get ready to earn $100,000 and beyond. If you’re already earning close to $100,000, why not $300,000?
Before I go into all the details, let me emphasize one obvious reason to participate in my all new masterclass: Money.
This masterclass isn’t only about being a better coach. It’s about building a better business, one with a clear brand, niche, packages, pricing, marketing, I could go on. All leading to more income.
Have questions about the coach masterclass? Click here to @sk Brent Anything
LET ME BE YOUR MILLION DOLLAR MENTOR
With over twenty years of coaching and speaking experience, here's what I've learned.
"Success in any endeavor requires a master plan."
I work with coaches to help them launch, leverage, and lead a million dollar coaching business. That's my plan, and you get the best of it in this 9-week Masterclass that will help you learn how to maximize your earning potential.
I’m eager to share the 9 key elements critical to building a winning coaching business.
- In weeks 1-3, I’ll reveal secrets to branding, niche, pricing, and marketing.
- In weeks 4-6, we’ll talk selling, websites, and coaching presence.
- In weeks 7-9, I’ll outline the four revenue streams to set your practice apart: book writing, speaking, masterminds, and masterclasses.
|Discover your niche & brand||Deploy your sales strengths||Differentiate with a book|
|Develop packages & pricing||Design your best website||Double your speaking income|
|Determine your marketing plan||Deepen your coaching presence||Dream your mastermind|
How do I know it works?
I can show you how to launch with the same marketing map that helped Carol Anne McGuire brand her business and leverage her books to create the first licensing agreement with Gallup, Inc.
Or how I helped Kathie Gautille to identify a women-of-faith niche and brand her website and other marketing collateral towards greater success.
I promise to help you like I did for Alex Wong, a Singapore Strengths Coach, to leverage his hobby as a magician to create three new coaching packages, an effective pricing strategy, and a funnel using Meetup to drive traffic to his website.
I'll share the strategy that propelled Anne Weber, the first strengths in France, and her coaching business, In Men We Trust, towards doubling her income.
And finally but definitely not least, I'll show you how to leverage new product development like my coaching protege, Scott Mackes, who created StrengthsMugs which has been leveraged by best selling author Michael Hyatt.
Choose from the Package that Best fits You
- 9-week Masterclass
- 9 Coaching Sessions
- Lifetime Access to Course and Resources
- 9-week Masterclass
- 3 Coaching Sessions
- One-year Access to course and Resources
- Online Masterclass
- 90-minute Strategic Planning Session
- Exclusive Access to New Course Offerings
- CBBM #6 Lesson Agenda
- Video Slide Deck
- Approved ICF Recording of Kent's Coaching Call
- Brent's Strengths Coach Approach Model
- ICF Code of Ethics
- Coaching Contract Agreement Form Sample
- ICF Sample Coaching Agreement
- ICF Competencies Levels Table
- ICF Updated Core Competencies
- ICF Client Coaching Log Template
- Yearly Coaching Growth Worksheet
- CBBM #8 Lesson Agenda
- Double Your Speaking Income Video
- Video Slide Deck
- Brent O'Bannon's Strengths Workshop Executive Team Onesheet
- Brent's Strengths Intro & Outro
- CliftonStrengths Workshop Prep Sample
- Microsoft StrengthsFinder Workshop Road Map
- Pre-Program Questionnaire
- Sample Speaking Agreement
- Speaker Proposal Sample
- Tips for Speakers by David Rendall
- David Rendall Speaker Tips Recording
- Back of the Room (BOR) Order Sheet Example
- Speaker Workshop Evaluation Example
Gallup Certified Strengths Coach and Professional Certified Coach
About the instructor
Brent O’Bannon is a Professional Certified Coach and the first GALLUP-Certified Strengths Coach in the world.
He coaches and leads entrepreneurial leaders, teams, coaches and multi-million dollar companies to maximize, mobilize, and monetize their strengths for Breakthrough success.
Brent is an Amazon #1 best-selling author of Selling Strengths: A Little Book for Executive and Life Coaches About Using Your Strengths to Get Paying Clients. His vision is to champion strengths for global excellence.
He’s also a top rated StrengthsFinder keynote speaker & workshop facilitator to more than 100+ organizations around the world.
Brent enjoys workations and being a foodie with his wife Rhonda, team tennis, golf, and giving back to non-profit organizations.